First and foremost is the health and safety of my clients!
I have gone above and beyond CDC recommendations
in creating a safe place for you to come and receive treatment!
To this end I have instituted the following protocols –
- I have air purification units running at all times in the treatment room.
- These include UVC lights & HEPA filtration and I have more than the recommended units for the size of the room.
- This at least doubles the exchange rate of air going through the purifiers, ensuring that all of the air in purified and / or exchanged during the time of a treatment session.
- Masks are required at all times in the office and in treatment
- Hand sanitizer is used before, during and after each treatment session.
- Each client is screened as per the CDC recommendations and their temperature is taken.
- I have extended the time in between client sessions. This allows me time for cleaning and ensures that there is only one client in the office at a time and keeps the waiting area open.
- I have non permeable covers on the massage table and face cradle – This allows for total disinfection of those surfaces after each session.
- After disinfection of the table fresh and clean linins are placed on the table and face cradle and an additional disposable cover is placed on the face cradle.
- All other surfaces in the room are disinfected after each session.
- The bathroom is disinfected after each client session – I also leave the fan on and the door open in between sessions to allow for further air circulation in the room.
- I have an exhaust fan running in the window for improved air flow in the room. I will continue this as long as weather allows.
All of these protocols are in place and more will be added if and when they are recommended or further research shows they would increase safety for myself and all of my clients.